303 day is very special to us here at Certified Customs. Not only is it the area code of the city we love most, Denver, but 3-03 March 3rd is also the date our founder Yeyo Mondragon began this journey and started this company 11 years ago! So in order to make this momentous occasion fun for all of our friends, were inviting lovers of all things Colorado to spend a day with us to celebrate our pride in our team and the city we love so were gonna have a special on Colorado inspired tattoos designed by all 16 of our amazing artists!
Certified Customs Tattoo is proud to offer you some fun for 303 day and our 11 Year anniversary here at our South Broadway location in Denver, Colorado.
This has always been such a great event for us and the last few have been extra fun and crazy! A few things to keep in mind when attending to ensure a great experience for us all…
The Tattoos we’re offering are going to be great quality and on a normal day costing much more than what were charging so please tip your artists and piercer WELL! And to those of you that have tipped over double the price the last few times we do appreciate that!
IT’S GONNA BE FUN SO BRING YOUR CAMERAS AND ALL YOUR FRIENDS FOR SOME PICTURES AND BE SURE TO CHECK-IN HERE AND TAG “CERTIFIED CUSTOMS” IN ALL PHOTOS#CERTIFIEDCUSTOMS
PLEASE SHARE THIS EVENT WITH YOUR FRIENDS TOO!
March 3rd from Noon-8pm
Certified Customs Tattoo & Piercing
120 south Broadway
Denver, Colorado 80209
***PLEASE READ HERE FOR DETAILS***
- Doors open at NOON
- We will accept the last person in line by 8pm
- You must b e18 and over WITH VALID STATE ISSUED ID
- No minors for this event and no expired ID’s
- Designs will be available for viewing the day of the event only, however we will be previewing on social media Snapchat CRTFDCSTMS & instagram @CERTIFIEDCUSTOMS)
- $30 small Colorado inspired flash Tattoos – UNLIMITED! We will have full color options available for an extra fee
- $20 Piercings -UNLIMITED! Jewelry is included. NO genitalia, NO septum, NO dermals
- 2 for $30 hats and t-shirts
- First come first served
- NO Rain-checks
- NO appointments
- Doors close at 8pm
Expect a wait, bring snacks, dress warm its supposed to be chilly. If you have any more questions comment and we will do our best to answer.